Grades K–2 Dance: Now Back On!
Nov. 22, 6–8 p.m.
Only the date has changed... so break out your costumes one more time! Here is what you need to know about all things #CoonleyMonsterBash:
- Tickets are $8 per person and can be purchased here. Each ticket includes dancing, games, photo booth pictures and food.
- All volunteers receive a free ticket! Sign up here to reserve your preferred spot!
- Students are encouraged (but not required) to wear their costumes to the event, and to go green and bring a water bottle to refill throughout the evening.
- This year's dance will also include a Quiet Room for students and adults. Room 106 will be a thoughtfully crafted space for dance-goers to take a break and enjoy some quieter sounds, sensory-friendly crafts/games and softer color tones.
- For questions, please contact Saioa Aranceta-Sieracki or Suzie Foster.